1. Gelatin 38 grams
2. Tender Coconut 50 ml
3. Water 250ml
4. Heavy Cream 420ml
5. Raspberry Pulp 680gm
6. Egg White 142gm
7. Sugar 230gm
8. Del Monte® Fruits Naturals® Snacks (Mixed Berries, Cherry Mixed Fruit and Peach Chunks)
9. Del Monte® Very Cherry® Mixed Fruit in Light Syrup (if needed)
Assemble Del Monte® Fruits Naturals® Snacks that are to be used in the application of the Mallu Mousse.
|Del Monte® Fruits Naturals® Mixed Berries|
|Del Monte® Fruits Naturals® Peach Chunks|
Del Monte® Fruits Naturals® Cherry Mixed Fruit
1. Bloom the gelatin into the water.
2. Whip the heavy cream to the medium peaks. Cover and reserve under refrigeration.
3. Warm 340gms of raspberry pulp in a sauce pan. Remove from heat. Melt gelatin. Add the melted gelatin and stir to incorporate. Blend in the remaining 340gm pulp.
4. Combine the egg white and sugar in a mixed bowl. Add tender coconut. Set over a pot of simmering water and heat stirring constantly with a wire whip until mixture reached 63 degree centigrade. Transfer to the mixture and whip at high speed with the whip attachment until stiff peaks form. Continue beating until the meringue has completely cooled.
5. Cool the raspberry pulp gelatin mixture to 21 degree centigrade.
6. Gently blend approximately 1/3rd of the meringue into the raspberry pulp mixture to lighten it. Fold in the remaining meringue thoroughly incorporating it. Fold in the reserved whipped cream.
7. Immediately pipe or ladle into Del Monte® Fruits Naturals® Snacks mixture. Refrigerate until completely settled.
This recipe can be served as a dessert after any meal, preferably after lunch. If required, use the Del Monte® Very Cherry® Mixed Fruit in Light Syrup as toppings. Bon Appetite!
|Del Monte® Very Cherry®|
Mixed Fruit in Light Syrup