July 19, 2011

Inside Me

No comments:
 
Inside ME...
Image Courtesy: www.paintingsilove.com
I want to climb the Everest,
Just to show the world I can…
Run a 100 mile marathon,
Just to feel the thrill first hand…
I want to fight the black knights,
Just to show that I’m strong…
And taste liquid cyanide,
Just to prove that I’m The One…
I want to sleep naked,
Just to conquer my lusty guilt…
Jump over China’s Wall,
Just to expose my acrobat skills
I want to read a nursery rhyme,
Just to feel the good old times…
Listen to Metallica,
Just to lose my mind at will…
I want to forget the past,
Just to pave the future’s path…
And face every big challenge,
Just to show that I’m humane…
By: Anoop Mathai Mathew
Written On: 08-03-2011

No comments:

 
© Copyright 2011-2014 ATF Network. Theme by: Main-Blogger. Editing by: ATF