July 18, 2011

Aloha! And Welcome to The Friend's Lobby

No comments:
 
Hello Friend,

You might be wondering why this blog looks empty. It's because, i've just created it today. The date is 18th of July 2011. I hope this blog stays on forever, unlike my previous attempts at web-designing: a forum with 50 members which failed due to a server error, a website for the technological stuff that didn't come up well and a personal network which remains today in its coffin due to a bandwidth problem. I've started a craze for web-designing since i was 14, and today as i look back, i miss the good old times and the eagerness to get some html and photoshop into my head.

Today, i'm a changed person with a better vision and broader ideology. I'm learning to forget the past that haunts me with her terrible memories, and pave my way for the future that'll help my reach my destiny.

So stay tuned folks, because you'll never know what tomorrow can bring in front of your footsteps.

Ciao
Anoop


No comments:

 
© Copyright 2011-2014 ATF Network. Theme by: Main-Blogger. Editing by: ATF